|Raffi Kojian 25px|
|Lived in|| Ethiopia, Orange County, Yerevan, Los Angeles|
|Languages|| Armenian, English, Spanish|
|Dialects|| Eastern Armenian, Western Armenian|
|Ancestral villages||Marash, Gesaria|
Owner of Armeniapedia.org (founded in 2004) and Cilicia.com (founded in 1996 on my netcom webspace at the time)
Publication and mentions
- Rediscovering Armenia, (co-author) ISBN 9993052280
- Special Residency Status: 18 Tales from Armenian Repatriates, (1 tale and some photos) ISBN 9789994120857
- Armenia: The Bradt Travel Guide (mentioned in credits) ISBN 1841620815
- Lonely Planet Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, second edition. (mentioned in credits) ISBN 1740591380
- Adventure Armenia: Hiking and Rock Climbing (mentioned in credits) ISBN 9993078549.
- Gruzja, Armenia. Magiczne zakaukazie (mentioned in credits to Polish guidebook) ISBN 836050606X.
- Armenia: Land of Contrasts (mentioned in credits)
- My Limp Through Armenia (mentioned in credits)
- Wall Street Journal Europe - Mentioned in article appearing on July 6, 2001.
- Armenian Impressions book of Armenia photos, one of three photographers. ISBN 9994120573
- Appeared in 1994 documentary Beyond Commitment on Land and Culture Organization.
- Appeared in 2006 documentary The Long Journey from the NFL to Armenia on NFL star Rien Long
- Mentioned as "one Armenian nationalist blogger" (and a drooling one at that) in The New Republic July 23, 2007 article, "K Street Cashes In On The 1915 Armenian Genocide".
- Murder at the Altar, novel by Terry Phillips. (mentioned in acknowledgments) ISBN 1892918021
- Here, 2011 movie by Braden King. Thank you in the credits.
- Sonntag Aktuell article about the Janapar Trail (Deutch - May 13, 2012)
- Le Janapar Trail - an article in Nouvelles d'Armenie (French - April 2013)
- Destination Janapar - an article in Yerevan Magazine's U.S. edition in May, 2013.
- Armenia Wants Every Armenian to Write a Wikipedia Article - an article in Motherboard / Vice.com (August 1, 2014)