Help someone in Armenia today by giving them a micro business loan!
Adventures in Armenian Cooking
This online Armenian Cookbook with over 200 recipes was originally published in 1973 by St. Gregory's Armenian Apostolic Church of Indian Orchard, Massachusetts as a fund raiser. Additional recipes have been added to this online resource as well.
- Appetizers (Meza)
- Soups (Abour)
- Salads (Aghtzan)
- Meat, Fish and Fowl (Mees, tsoug yev hav)
- Vegetables with meat (Pahnjareghenov mees)
- Vegetables with rice, bulghur, noodles (Arants meesi geragoorner)
- Vegetable dishes (Pahnjareghen)
- Rice and pilaf
- Breads (Hatz)
- Desserts (Anousheghen)
- Abbreviations and Glossary
- Helpful Hints
- Spice names in Armenian
Note that these recipes all use the English (American) system of measurement, as opposed to metric. If you want to buy a printed Armenian cookbook, you can buy one on-line by clicking here.