Adventures in Armenian Cooking
This online Armenian Cookbook with over 200 recipes was originally published in 1973 by St. Gregory's Armenian Apostolic Church of Indian Orchard, Massachusetts as a fund raiser. Additional recipes have been added to this online resource as well.
- Appetizers (Meza)
- Soups (Abour)
- Salads (Aghtzan)
- Meat, Fish and Fowl (Mees, tsoug yev hav)
- Vegetables with meat (Pahnjareghenov mees)
- Vegetables with rice, bulghur, noodles (Arants meesi geragoorner)
- Vegetable dishes (Pahnjareghen)
- Rice and pilaf
- Breads (Hatz)
- Desserts (Anousheghen)
- Abbreviations and Glossary
- Helpful Hints
- Spice names in Armenian
Note that these recipes all use the English (American) system of measurement, as opposed to metric. If you want to buy a printed Armenian cookbook, you can buy one on-line by clicking here.