Help someone in Armenia today by giving them a micro business loan!
An Armenian group has been trying to create an Armenian Heritage park at the Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway under construction.
Watertown is the center of the Greater Boston Armenian community, and is home to the eastern United States headquarters of many Armenian community organizations. The Hairenik Association is located there, as is the Baikar Association. The Armenian Library and Museum of America (ALMA) is located in Watertown, and the Armenian General Benevolent Union and the Armenian Cultural and Educational Center both run day schools in the city.
- First Armenian Church  (Belmont) Tel: 617-484-4779
- Holy Cross Armenian Catholic Church  (Belmont) Tel: 617-489-2280
- St. Stephen's Armenian Apostolic Church (Brookline) Tel: 617-731-6051
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church  (Cambridge) Tel: 617-354-0632
- Sts. Vartanantz Armenian Church (Chelmsford) Tel: 978-256-7234
- Holy Translators Armenian Church  (Framingham)
- St. Gregory The Illuminator Armenian Church (Haverhill) Tel: 508-372-9227
- St. Gregory Armenian Apostolic Church  (Indian Orchard) Tel: 413-543-4763
- St. Gregory Armenian Apostolic Church of Merrimack Valley (North Andover) Tel: 508/978-685-5038 email@example.com
- St. Mark Armenian Church (Springfield) Tel: 413-783-5793 firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Stephen's Armenian Apostolic Church  (Watertown) Tel: 617-924-7562
- Armenian Memorial Church (Watertown) Tel: 617-923-0498 AMCWat@juno.com
- St. James Armenian Church (Watertown) Tel: 617-923-8860 
- St. Asdvadzadzin Armenian Apostolic Church (Whitinsville) Tel: 508-234-3677
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church (Worcester) Tel: 508-852-2414
- Armenian Church of the Martyrs (Worcester) Tel: 508-753-7650
- Armenian Church of Our Saviour (Worcester) Tel: 508-756-2931
Armenians of Boston
These are Armenians who were born or who have lived in Boston: