Getahovit (Arm: Գետահովիտ), Tavush Marz
Getahovit (2020 p) and Yenokavan (568 p) lie N of the road, on either side of the Sarnajur (formerly Tala) river. West of Getahovit is the ruined Iritsi Aghbyur medieval settlement with church and cemetery. Until 1935 called Krdevan, Yenokavan was named after early Communist Yenok Mkrtumyan, who founded the first party cell in the region.
Source: Rediscovering Armenia Guidebook