|Birth date||25 May 1939|
|Lived in||Chartar, Yerevan, Yeghegnadzor, Martuni|
|Dialects||Eastern Armenian, Karabakh Armenian|
Zinavor Ghukasyan Judge, member of RA Constitutional Court
Zinavor Ghukasyan was born on May 25, 1939 in the village Tchartar, of Martuni region of the Autonomous Republic of Mountainous Kharabagh.
- In 1961-1966 he studied and graduated from the law department of the Yerevan State University.
- In 1966-1970 worked as an investigative officer in the prosecutor’s office of Yeghenadzor region of RA.
- In 1970-1978 worked as a Prosecutor of Martuni and Kalinino regions of RA.
- In 1978-1982 worked a Prosecutor of the General Supervision Department and Investigative department of RA Office of Public Prosecutor.
- In 1982 was elected to the post of the judge of Shahumyan district of Yerevan, court president.
- In 1985 was elected a member of the Supreme Court.
- In 1998 was appointed a judge of RA Court of Appeal by the decision of RA President.
- On February 11, 1999 was appointed a member of the Council of Justice by the decision of RA President.
- On June 21, 1999 by the decision of RA President he received the title of "Judge of the Superior Rank."
- In June 2003 was appointed the member of RA Constitutional Court.
Zinavor Ghukasyan has participated in different trainings, seminars and conferences abroad.
|Armenian dialects||Eastern Armenian + and Karabakh Armenian +|
|Birth date||May 25, 1939 +|
|Birth day||25 +|
|Birth month||May +|
|Birth year||1,939 +|
|Birthplace coordinates||39° 44' 51", 47° 1' 49"Latitude: 39.7474877|
Longitude: 47.0303249 +
|Birthplace name||Chartar +|
|Lived in||Chartar +, Yerevan +, Yeghegnadzor + and Martuni +|
|Person name||Zinavor Ghukasyan +|