Surp Hizdipuzdi Monastery
Surp Hizdipuzdi Monastery (Սուրբ Հիզտիբուտի վանք, E Arm: Surb Hiztibuzti Vank) is also known as ս Հիզբուտի, Հիզդիբուտի, Հիզդիբուգդի, ս Յիզտիբուզտի վանք. The monastery is located above the village of Tukh (Թուխ), known today as Tuğ, by the city of Tatvan in the very southwest corner of Lake Van.
It had 5 altars, fortification walls, and outside one chapel (մատուռ). The inscriptions on the wall say that the monastery was built by Vartabed Mesrob in 1708. This could be the same as another monastery (Tukh Vank) known as Surp Heztipuzti (ս Հեզդիբուզդի or Հեզտիբուզտի) which was known to be ruined already by the 19th century.
Dictionary of Toponymy of Armenia and Adjacent Territories. Vol 3, p 413 (and p398).