Rind Village

From armeniapedia.org
Jump to: navigation, search

Rind (Arm: Ռինդ), Vayots Dzor Marz

Rind (1378 p) E of Chiva, founded in 1967 to replace the old village of the same name abandoned due to slides. There is a cave-shrine 3 km NE of the 10-15th c.; Verin Ulgyugh, 1 km, 11-14th c., with S. Stepanos church, 13-14th c.

Source: Rediscovering Armenia Guidebook