Help someone in Armenia today by giving them a micro business loan!

Komsi Surp Kevorki Vank

From Armeniapedia.org
Jump to: navigation, search
Monastery © Jelle Verheij
Monastery © Jelle Verheij

Komsi S Kevork Monastery (Գոմսի ս Գեորգ, E Arm: Gomsi S Georg). Also known as ս Գեորգ, ս Գեորգա վանք, Գոմաց ս Գեորգ, Գոմաց վանք, Գոմոց վանք, Գոմուց վանք, Գոմքի ս Գեորգ (W Arm: Komki St. Kevork, E Arm: Gomki S Georg).

Standing until 1915. In 1895 and 1915-16 the monastery was sacked and ruined at the hands of the Turks and deserted.


Contents

Map

References

Dictionary of Toponymy of Armenia and Adjacent Territories. Vol 1, p 942.

See also

External links




Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
Databases
Toolbox