VII AD, Aragatsotn Marz
A choice of roads leads to Katnaghbyur (1222 p), with ruined 5th c. church, Davtashen (699 p, till 1950 Aylanlu) and Irind (769 p). A right turn on the paved road from the Irind village square leads in 100 m to the remains of an important 7th c. octagonal church*. About a third of it remains standing, and is not heavily decorated. Somewhere nearby is an Iron Age fortress.