Help someone in Armenia today by giving them a micro business loan!
Size of this preview: 800 × 581 pixels. Other resolutions: 320 × 232 pixels | 640 × 465 pixels | 1,024 × 744 pixels | 1,280 × 930 pixels.
Full resolution (1,494 × 1,085 pixels, file size: 449 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
The map legend translation, in the order it appears on the map legend above.
- (grey dash, 2 dots) 1914 Russo-Turkish border (basically where the orange part of the map hits the green)
- (blue dash, 2 dots) 1920 borders of Syria and Iraq as defined by the Treaty of Sevres.
- (thick orange line) Georgian-Armenian border until Turkey occupied this area.
- (grey dash, 1 dot) Region (vilayet) borders in 1914, Armenian vilayet borders additionally highlighted in light green.
- (vertical stripes) Kars region border
- (dots) Kavars and "okrokner"
- (short dash, two dots) Armenian-Turkish border according to the treaty of Sevres, never ratified. a.k.a. Wilsonian Armenia
- (diagonal stripes) areas which the Soviets gave to Turkey in the 1921 Treaty of Kars.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||07:21, 2 April 2008||1,494 × 1,085 (449 KB)||Raffi||(Map of Western Armenia. Shows 6 Armenian vilayets, Wilsonian Armenia, and parts of Eastern Armenia.)|