Armenian Evangelical Torosian School
This school was established as a kindergarten in 1951, by Rev Hadidian, and began with 20 children in a 2-roomed flat. By the next year, the number of students had almost doubled, and an elementary section was added. In 1966, the school moved to a new building, which had been provided by Mr and Mrs Torossian – hence the school’s name.
The present principal is Mrs. Seta Karageozian.