Armenian Cooperation Centre of Georgia
Armenian Cooperation Centre of Georgia (ACCG) Founded in 2004 President: Karen Elchian e-mail: email@example.com Official website of Armenian Cooperation Centre of Georgia: www.armenia.ge As well as homepage of the Armenian Community in Georgia.
- Armenian Cooperation Centre of Georgia is a nongovernmental social union of people. Founded on the basis of community of interests for the preservation of national originality, development of language, culture and education of Armenians living in Georgia.
- The organization is building up on the principle of self rule, volunteer, equality, legality, respect of culture, traditions and customs of other ethnic generalities.
Aims and tasks:
- Preservation and consolidation of Armenians community of Georgia
- Fortification of peace, friendship and consent between nations, prevention of social, national and religious conflicts
- Defense of economic ,social, legal, cultural and educational interests of Armenians living in Georgia
- Preservation and augmenting of spiritual intellectual potential of Georgian Armenians
- Solution of problems of national-cultural development of Georgian Armenians