|Name in Armenian||Զավեն Անդրիասյան|
|Birth date||11 March 1989|
Zaven Andriasian (sometimes transliterated as Andriasyan; Armenian: Զավեն Անդրիասյան; born March 11, 1989) is an Armenian Grandmaster (2006) of chess. He won the 2005 European Youth Chess Championship for under 16 and the 2006 World Junior Chess Championship. In November 2010 he won the Russian Cup Final after defeating Artyom Timofeev in the second game of the final. In January 2012 he came second in the Armenian Chess960 Championship. In December 2012 he tied for 1st-3rd with Alexander Kovchan and Sipke Ernst in the Groningen Chess Festival.
- "Ratings of Chess Players of Armenia by November 1, 2009". MIKA Chess Club. http://www.mikacc.am/ratings/2009-2/index7b41.htm. Retrieved 19 December 2009.
- ChessBase.com - Chess News - European Youth Championship the winners
- ChessBase.com - Chess News - Shen Yang and Zaven Andriasian World Junior Champions
- Crowther, Mark (2010-11-22). "The Week in Chess 837: Russian Cup Final 2010". London Chess Center. http://www.chess.co.uk/twic/twic837.html#10. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
- "Hrant Melkumyan becomes Armenia’s Chess 960 champion of 2012". PanArmenian.net. 2012-01-28. http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/90416/Hrant_Melkumyan_becomes_Armenias_Chess_960_champion_of_2012. Retrieved 29 January 2012.
- Crowther, Mark (2012.12.31). "The Week in Chess: 50th Groningen Chess Festival 2012". The Week in Chess. http://www.theweekinchess.com/chessnews/events/50th-groningen-chess-festival-2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- Zaven Andriasian vs Maxim Rodshtein, World Junior Championship 2006, French Defense: Tarrasch Variation, Chistyakov Defense Modern Line (C07), 1-0
- Falko Bindrich vs Zaven Andriasian, World Youth Stars 2007, Semi-Slav Defense: Quiet Variation (D30), 0-1