All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of armeniapedia.org. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 03:41, 13 December 2013 Armvoice uploaded File:Image.jpg (Armenian Genocide)
- 20:54, 9 November 2009 Armvoice profile (changed section 'basic')
- 20:42, 9 November 2009 Armvoice uploaded File:Mher khachatryan.JPG (BIOGRAPHY. Mher Khachatryan was born in Armenia in 1983. Mher srarted to paint when he was 5 years old. In 1994 Mher entered the Art school of Hakob Kojoyan,where he studied Art untill 1998.That same year he entered the Art college of Panos Terlemezyan. )
- 20:24, 9 November 2009 Armvoice uploaded File:Armenian Genocide.JPG (Armenian Genocide The term "genocide" was coined by Raphael Lemkin (1900–1959), a Polish-Jewish legal scholar, in 1943, firstly from the Latin "gens, gentis," meaning "tribe, clan, or race," or the Greek root génos (γένος) (family, tribe or race )
- 20:09, 9 November 2009 User account Armvoice was created