There are countless ways to promote Armenia as a destination, this page will explore some of them.
A number of very popular travel sites get their content from visitors to the sites, and submissions. I will list some of these where you can visit and potentially add Armenia links, notes, articles, photos, etc, depending on the site. This will help to put Armenia on the map and allow people who would never have otherwise heard of it to follow the links and consider making a trip.
- Transitions Abroad - how to submit, and a typical issue.
- tripadvisor is a very popular site which allows you to review an attraction/hotel/restaurant/resource and to submit those that are not listed. You can also write about Armenia in general.
- iExplore - add info about Armenia... .photos, journal entries, answer questions, etc.
- Wikipedia - if you have a truly fantastic photo of Armenia, submit it for the featured photo of the day, which hundreds of thousands of people will see (IF it gets through the tough approval process).
- http://specialtytravel.com - don't know if it is possible to submit to this site.
- http://www.tripso.com - don't know if it is possible to submit to this site.
- http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Middle_East/Armenia/TravelGuide-Armenia.html - add your notes, photos, etc to this popular site.
- http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Asia/Armenia/ - add your really high quality photos to trekearth