- studied and graduated from Panos Terlemezyan’s collage of art.
- studied and graduated from the Art-Theatrical University of Yerevan department of pictorial.
- participated in several exhibitions throughout Armenia and the former Soviet Union.
- taught at the Pedagogical University of Yerevan in art department.
- participated in International Exhibitions (Canada, Romania, Czech, Germany, Vietnam, Bulgaria and Hungary).
- he joined the union of artist of the former Soviet Union.
- in Moscow he was awarded with the Soviet Union prize (Evening, dinner).
- personal exhibitions in Yerevan.