Armenian Hall of Shame
A list of people whose actions against Armenia(ns) have earned them a place in the Armenian Hall of Shame.
- Madeleine Albright, working to block recognition of the Armenian Genocide
- Heydar Aliyev, former President of Azerbaijan noted for his Armenian Genocide denial and his Azerification policies on Karabakh as First Secretary of the Central Committee of Soviet Azerbaijan
- Ilham Aliyev, current President of Azerbaijan noted for his Armenian Genocide denial and support of using force as a solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh dispute
- Mark Almond writer and lecturer in History at Oxford University's Oriel College; anti-Armenianism
- Diana Cohen Altman, Executive Director of the Azeri-run Karabakh Foundation, anti-Armenianism
- Justin Amler Anti-Armenian and anti-Artsakh writer
- Hüseyin Nihâl Atsız, advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and anti-Armenianism
- Rachel Avraham, analyst at the Center for Near East Policy Research and correspondent for the Israel Resource News Agency. Anti-Armenian propaganda.
- John Patrick Douglas Balfour (Lord Kinross)
- Zeyno Baran, Director of the Center for Eurasian Policy; Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute, a Washington think tank; anti-Armenianism
- Stephen Blank, professor at the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Studies Institute; anti-Armenianism
- Jesse Bogner, anti-Armenianism
- Andrew Bowen, senior fellow at the Center for the National Interest - anti-Armenianism
- Marcia Bronstein, Regional Director of American Jewish Committee, pro-Azeri propagandist.
- Matthew Bryza, US State Department, fighting genocide recognition.
- Tal Buenos, Armenian Genocide denial and anti-Armenianism
- Congressman Dan Burton, Armenian Genocide denial
- Brendon J. Cannon. Professor at Khalifa University's Institute of International and Civil Security (IICS) in Abu Dhabi, UAE; anti-Armenianism
- Carey Cavanaugh. Former US Co-chair to OSCE Minsk Group. Currently a professor at the University of Kentucky.
- Mevlut Cavusoglu. Turkish Foreign Minister, Armenian Genocide denial and anti-Armenianism
- Mahmudali Chehraganli, leader of the Southern Azerbaijan National Awakening Movement and advocate of Armenian Genocide denial and anti-Armenianism
- Dick Cheney, Armenian Genocide denial
- William Cohen, working to block Armenian Genocide acknowledgment
- Anne Cools, Canadian senator; anti-Armenianism
- Raoul Lowery Contreras, anti-Armenianism
- Svante Cornell, anti-Armenianism
- Nick Danforth, Senior Policy Analyst at the Bipartisan Policy Center. He completed a PhD in Turkish history at Georgetown University - Armenian Genocide denial and anti-Armenianism.
- Gwynne Dyer, Armenian Genocide denial
- Abülfaz Elçibay, former President of Azerbaijan, advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and supporter of Alparslan Türkeş
- Stuart Epstein, anti-Armenianism
- Recep Erdogan, Armenian Genocide denial
- J. Adam Ereli - Vice Chairman of Mercury, a public strategy consulting firm promoting Turkey - Anti-Armenianism
- Edward Erickson, Institute of Turkish Studies; Armenian Genocide denial
- Mahmet Munir Ertegun, blocked production of MGM film, 40 Days of Musa Dagh
- Richard Falk, former professor of Politics and International Relations at Princeton University, anti-Armenianism
- Bruce Fein, Armenian Genocide denial and general anti-Armenianism
- Abraham H. Foxman, works to block Armenian Genocide acknowledgment. Recognized that the 'consequences' of 1915 were 'tantamount to genocide' -- and only after massive media pressure. This deliberate wording was chosen so that the Armenian Genocide would not fit the legal criteria for genocide under the United Nations Genocide Convention.
- George Friedman, founder and chairman of Stratfor think tank; anti-Armenianism
- Maxime Gauin a.k.a. Please leave history to historians, Armenian Genocide denial
- Dick Gephardt, Armenian Genocide denial
- Paul Goble, anti-Armenianism, anti-Artsakh
- Thomas Goltz, anti-Armenianism
- Lloyd Green, lobbyist for the Aliyev regime
- Nurit Greenger, anti-Armenianism and promotion of fake Khojalu "genocide"
- Abdullah Gül, Armenian Genocide denial
- Murad Gumen, Armenian Genocide denial
- Kamuran Gurun, Armenian Genocide denial
- Arye Gut,  - Anti-Armenianism
- Yusuf Halacoglu, Armenian Genocide denial
- Hikmet Hajiyev, spokesperson for the Aliyev regime's Ministry of Defense
- Abdul Hamid II, architect of the Hamidian massacres
- İsgandar Hamidov, former Azerbaijani Minister of the Interior who threatened Armenia with a nuclear strike
- Jane Harman, Lobbying to postpone Armenian Genocide recognition
- Dennis Hastert, Armenian Genocide denial
- Yasin Hayal, Turkish ultra-nationalist who encouraged the actions of Ogün Samast
- Richard Hoagland, Armenian Genocide denial
- Marvine Howe, author, former correspondent for the NY Times
- Eugen Iladi, freelance reporter, anti-Armenianism
- Dr. Kamala Imranli-Lowe, research fellow at the Centre for Russian, European and Eurasian Studies, University of Birmingham, UK - Anti-Armenianism
- Norman Itzkowitz, Armenian Genocide denial
- Barry Jacobs, Armenian Genocide denial
- Jacob Kamaras, editor for Jewish News Service; anti-Armenianism, also here
- Jason Katz and Mallory Moss Katz, lobbyists for the Aliyev regime
- Melik Kaylan, Turkish writer for Forbes, denial of Armenian genocide
- Kerim Kerimov, Azeri cartoonist noted for his anti-Armenian cartoons often including the phrase "Terrorism, narkomania, and armenism are the same disease."
- Stephen Kinzer, anti-Armenian media writer
- Robert Kocharian, allowing beatings of peaceful protesters and rampant corruption
- Ergun Kirlikovali, Anti Armenian bigot, owner of TurkLA and poster lad of Armenian Genocide Debate
- Ayse Kulin Turkish novelist, anti-Armenianism
- Tom Lantos, Armenian Genocide denial
- Bernard Lewis, Armenian Genocide denial
- Guenter Lewy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Joseph Lieberman, Armenian Genocide denial
- Bob Livingston, Armenian Genocide denial
- Heath Lowry, Armenian Genocide denial and mercenary scholarship
- Raoul Lowery Contreras, lobbyist for the Aliyev regime
- Omer Lutem, Armenian Genocide denial
- Farida Mammadova, anti-Armenianism
- Andrew Mango, Armenian Genocide denial
- Mark Mazower, anti-Armenianism and Armenian Genocide prevarication
- Justin McCarthy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Paul Miller, President, Haym Salomon Center - anti-Armenianism, anti-Armenianism
- Alexander Murinson, anti-Armenianism
- Topal Osman, involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Turgut Özal, late President of Turkey and advocate of Pan-Turkism and Armenian Genocide denial
- Cemal Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Enver Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Talat Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Djevdet Pasha, the butcher of Van and architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Amanda Paul, columnist for Today's Zaman newspaper, anti-Armenianism
- Shimon Peres, Armenian Genocide denial
- Dogu Perincek, Armenian Genocide denial
- David Phillips, anti-Armenianism
- Hugh Pope, author and Turkey/Cyprus Project Director for the International Crisis Group
- Samantha Power, performed bait and switch with the Armenian-American community to encourage them to vote for Barack Obama for President, after which time he failed to honor his campaign pledge to call the Armenian Genocide by its rightful name.
- Condoleeza Rice, Armenian Genocide denial
- Neil Richards, anti-Armenianism
- Russian Neo-Nazi groups, responsible for brutal killings of Armenians in Russia
- Stephen Sackur, host of BBC's HARDtalk TV program - anti-Armenianism
- Brenda Shaffer, anti-Armenianism
- Nabi Sensoy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Behaeddin Shakir, founding member of the Committee of Union and Progress, involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Harvey Silverglate, counsel working with ATAA to insert, into the Massachusetts state curriculum, materials that deny the historical accuracy of the Armenian Genocide.
- Luke Simpkins, former Australian politician and Chair of the Azerbaijan Australia Parliamentary Friendship Group - Anti-Armenianism
- Stanford Shaw, Armenian Genocide denial
- Stephen Solarz, former U.S. congressman and late anti-Armenian lobbyist for Turkey working for the Livingston Group
- Joseph Stalin, brutal dictator of the Soviet Union who assigned Karabakh to Azerbaijan as the acting commissar of nationalities in 1923 and caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent Armenians who were either real or perceived "enemies of the state".
- S. Frederick Starr, Chairman, Central Asia-Caucasus Institute; anti-Armenianism; Armenian Genocide denial
- Farah Stockman - anti-Armenian writer
- Steve Stockman - US congressman (R-TX); anti-Armenianism
- Peter Tase, journalist - Anti-Armenianism
- Levon Ter-Petrossian, allowed of widespread corruption during presidency, pandered to Turkish interests
- Irina Tsukerman, anti-Armenian propagandist
- Alparslan Türkeş, late founder of Turkey's radical Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) and advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and anti-Armenianism
- Cenk Uygur, Turkish-born American political commentator and main host/ co-founder of the American commentary program, The Young Turks. Record of Armenian Genocide denial.
- Eric Walberg, Anti-Armenianism (part II is here)
- James Warlick, former US-Co-Chair, OSCE Minsk Group, anti-Artsakh activities
- Mary Warlick, former US State Department Special Envoy for the Bureau of Energy Resources, anti-Artsakh activities
- Dr. Patrick Walsh, academic specializing in Irish historiography who considers himself an expert in Armenian history, anti-Armenianism
- Thorda Abbott-Watt, Armenian Genocide denial
- Samuel Weems, Armenian Genocide denial and general anti-Armenianism
X, Y, Z
A category of people, many of whom do not deny the Genocide, but insist on avoiding saying the g-word (genocide) in order not to offend the Turkish state.
- Barack Obama Breaking his pledge to openly use the word genocide as president.
- Donald Trump, Breaking his pledge to openly use the word genocide as president and asking Turkish President Erdogan if he would prefer that Trump call the Genocide a "war."