Armenian Hall of Shame
List of people who's actions against Armenia(ns) has earned them a place in the Armenian Hall of Shame.
- Madeleine Albright, working to block recognition of the Armenian Genocide
- Heydar Aliyev, former President of Azerbaijan noted for his Armenian Genocide denial and his Azerification policies on Karabakh as First Secretary of the Central Committee of Soviet Azerbaijan
- Ilham Aliyev, current President of Azerbaijan noted for his Armenian Genocide denial and support of using force as a solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh dispute
- Hüseyin Nihâl Atsız, advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and anti-Armenianism
- John Patrick Douglas Balfour (Lord Kinross)
- Cevdet Bey, Van governor involved in Armenian Genocide
- Dr. Mehmet Reşit Bey, Diyarbakır governor involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Stephen Blank, professor at the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Studies Institute; anti-Armenianism
- Matthew Bryza, US State Department, fighting genocide recognition.
- Tal Buenos, Armenian Genocide denial and anti-Armenianism
- Congressman Dan Burton, Armenian Genocide denial
- Mahmudali Chehraganli, leader of the Southern Azerbaijan National Awakening Movement and advocate of Armenian Genocide denial and anti-Armenianism
- Dick Cheney, Armenian Genocide denial
- William Cohen, working to block Armenian Genocide acknowledgment
- Svante Cornell, anti-Armenianism
- Abülfaz Elçibay, former President of Azerbaijan, advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and supporter of Alparslan Türkeş
- Recep Erdogan, Armenian Genocide denial
- Mahmet Munir Ertegun, blocked production of MGM film, 40 Days of Musa Dagh
- Bruce Fein, Armenian Genocide denial and general anti-Armenianism
- Abraham H. Foxman, works to block Armenian Genocide acknowledgment. Recognized that the 'consequences' of 1915 were 'tantamount to genocide' -- and only after massive media pressure. This deliberate wording was chosen so that the Armenian Genocide would not fit the legal criteria for genocide under the United Nations Genocide Convention.
- Dick Gephardt, Armenian Genocide denial
- Thomas Goltz, anti-Armenianism
- Abdullah Gül, Armenian Genocide denial
- Murad Gumen, Armenian Genocide denial
- Kamuran Gurun, Armenian Genocide denial
- Yusuf Halacoglu, Armenian Genocide denial
- Abdul Hamid II, architect of the Hamidian massacres
- İsgandar Hamidov, former Azerbaijani Minister of the Interior who threatened Armenia with a nuclear strike
- Jane Harman, Lobbying to postpone Armenian Genocide recognition
- Dennis Hastert, Armenian Genocide denial
- Yasin Hayal, Turkish ultra-nationalist who encouraged the actions of Ogün Samast
- Marvine Howe, author, former correspondent for the NY Times
- Norman Itzkowitz, Armenian Genocide denial
- Barry Jacobs, Armenian Genocide denial
- Kerim Kerimov, Azeri cartoonist noted for his anti-Armenian cartoons often including the phrase "Terrorism, narkomania, and armenism are the same disease."
- Stephen Kinzer, anti-Armenian media writer
- Robert Kocharian, allowing beatings of peaceful protesters and rampant corruption
- Ergun Kirlikovali, Anti Armenian bigot, owner of TurkLA and poster lad of Armenian Genocide Debate
- Tom Lantos, Armenian Genocide denial
- Bernard Lewis, Armenian Genocide denial
- Guenter Lewy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Joseph Lieberman, Armenian Genocide denial
- Bob Livingston, Armenian Genocide denial
- Health Lowry, Armenian Genocide denial and mercenary scholarship
- Omer Lutem, Armenian Genocide denial
- Farida Mammadova, anti-Armenianism
- Andrew Mango, Armenian Genocide denial
- Justin McCarthy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Topal Osman, involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Turgut Özal, late President of Turkey and advocate of Pan-Turkism and Armenian Genocide denial
- Cemal Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Enver Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Talat Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Djevdet Pasha, the butcher of Van and architecht of the Armenian Genocide
- Amanda Paul, columnist for Today's Zaman newspaper, anti-Armenianism
- Shimon Peres, Armenian Genocide denial
- Dogu Perincek, Armenian Genocide denial
- David Phillips, anti-Armenianism
- Hugh Pope, author and Turkey/Cyprus Project Director for the International Crisis Group
- Samantha Power, performed bait and switch with the Armenian-American community to encourage them to vote for Barack Obama for President, after which time he failed to honor his campaign pledge to call the Armenian Genocide by its rightful name.
- Condoleeza Rice, Armenian Genocide denial
- Russian Neo-Nazi groups, responsible for brutal killings of Armenians in Russia
- Ramil Safarov, murderer of Lt. Gurgen Markarian
- David Saltzman, counsel working with ATAA to question validity of the Armenian Genocide
- Ogün Samast, murderer of Hrant Dink
- Brenda Shaffer, anti-Armenianism
- Nabi Sensoy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Behaeddin Shakir, founding member of the Committee of Union and Progress, involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Harvey Silverglate, counsel working with ATAA to insert, into the Massachusetts state curriculum, materials that deny the historical accuracy of the Armenian Genocide.
- Stanford Shaw, Armenian Genocide denial
- Stephen Solarz, former U.S. congressman and late anti-Armenian lobbyist for Turkey working for the Livingston Group
- Joseph Stalin, brutal dictator of the Soviet Union who assigned Karabakh to Azerbaijan as the acting commissar of nationalities in 1923 and caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent Armenians who were either real or perceived "enemies of the state".
- S. Frederick Starr, Chairman, Central Asia-Caucasus Institute; anti-Armenianism; Armenian Genocide denial
- Norman Stone, Armenian Genocide denial
- Levon Ter-Petrossian, allowed of widespread corruption during presidency, pandered to Turkish interests
- Alparslan Türkeş, late founder of Turkey's radical Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) and advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and anti-Armenianism
- Cenk Uygur, Turkish-born American political commentator and main host/ co-founder of the American commentary program, The Young Turks. Record of Armenian Genocide denial.
- Thorda Abbott-Watt, Armenian Genocide denial
- Samuel Weems, Armenian Genocide denial and general anti-Armenianism
A category of people, most of whom do not deny the genocide, but insist on avoiding saying the g-word (genocide) in order not to offend the Turkish state.
- Barack Obama Breaking his pledge to openly use the word genocide as president.