Armenian Hall of Shame
List of people who's actions against Armenia(ns) has earned them a place in the Armenian Hall of Shame.
- Heydar Aliyev, former President of Azerbaijan noted for his Armenian Genocide denial and his Azerification policies on Karabakh as First Secretary of the Central Committee of Soviet Azerbaijan
- Ilham Aliyev, current President of Azerbaijan noted for his Armenian Genocide denial and support of using force as a solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh dispute
- Hüseyin Nihâl Atsız, advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and anti-Armenianism
- Cevdet Bey, Van governor involved in Armenian Genocide
- Dr. Mehmet Reşit Bey, Diyarbakır governor involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Matthew Bryza, US State Department, fighting genocide recognition.
- Congressman Dan Burton, Armenian Genocide denial
- Mahmudali Chehraganli, leader of the Southern Azerbaijan National Awakening Movement and advocate of Armenian Genocide denial and anti-Armenianism
- Dick Cheney, Armenian Genocide denial
- Abülfaz Elçibay, former President of Azerbaijan, advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and supporter of Alparslan Türkeş
- Recep Erdogan, Armenian Genocide denial
- Bruce Fein, Armenian Genocide denial and general anti-Armenianism
- Dick Gephardt, Armenian Genocide denial
- Abdullah Gül, Armenian Genocide denial
- Murad Gumen, Armenian Genocide denial
- Yusuf Halacoglu, Armenian Genocide denial
- Abdul Hamid II, architect of the Hamidian massacres
- İsgandar Hamidov, former Azerbaijani Minister of the Interior who threatened Armenia with a nuclear strike
- Jane Harman, Lobbying to postpone Armenian Genocide recognition
- Dennis Hastert, Armenian Genocide denial
- Yasin Hayal, Turkish ultra-nationalist who encouraged the actions of Ogün Samast
- Joseph Lieberman, Armenian Genocide denial
- Kerim Kerimov, Azeri cartoonist noted for his anti-Armenian cartoons often including the phrase "Terrorism, narkomania, and armenism are the same disease."
- Robert Kocharian, allowing beatings of peaceful protesters and rampant corruption
- Ergun Kirlikovali, Anti Armenian bigot, owner of TurkLA and poster lad of Armenian Genocide Debate
- Tom Lantos, Armenian Genocide denial
- Bernard Lewis, Armenian Genocide denial
- Guenter Lewy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Omer Lutem, Armenian Genocide denial
- Bob Livingston, Armenian Genocide denial
- Justin McCarthy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Topal Osman, involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Turgut Özal, late President of Turkey and advocate of Pan-Turkism and Armenian Genocide denial
- Cemal Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Enver Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Talat Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Djevdet Pasha, the butcher of Van and architecht of the Armenian Genocide
- Shimon Peres, Armenian Genocide denial
- Dogu Perincek, Armenian Genocide denial
- Condoleeza Rice, Armenian Genocide denial
- Russian Neo-Nazi groups, responsible for brutal killings of Armenians in Russia
- Ramil Safarov, murderer of Lt. Gurgen Markarian
- Ogün Samast, murderer of Hrant Dink
- Behaeddin Shakir, founding member of the Committee of Union and Progress, involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Joseph Stalin, brutal dictator of the Soviet Union who assigned Karabakh to Azerbaijan as the acting commissar of nationalities in 1923 and caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent Armenians who were either real or perceived "enemies of the state".
- Norman Stone, Armenian Genocide denial
- Levon Ter-Petrossian, allowed of widespread corruption during presidency, pandered to Turkish interests
- Alparslan Türkeş, late founder of Turkey's radical Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) and advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and anti-Armenianism
- Thorda Abbott-Watt, Armenian Genocide denial
- Samuel Weems, Armenian Genocide denial and general anti-Armenianism
A category of people who do not deny the genocide, or any of the facts, but insist on avoiding saying the g-word (genocide) in order not to offend the Turkish state.
- Gerald Ford
- Abraham H. Foxman, acknowledged that the 'consequences' of 1915 were 'tantamount to genocide' -- and only after massive media pressure. This deliberate wording was chosen so that the Armenian Genocide would not fit the legal criteria for genocide under the United Nations Genocide Convention.
- Barack Obama Breaking his pledge to openly use the word genocide as president.