Difference between revisions of "Armenian Hall of Shame"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
* [[Aliyev]], President of [[Azerbaijan]]
noted for his [[Armenian Genocide]] denial and support of using force as a solution to the [[Karabakh|Nagorno-Karabakh dispute]]
Revision as of 12:03, 24 July 2007
List of people who's actions against Armenia(ns) has earned them a place in the Armenian Hall of Shame.
- Heydar Aliyev, former President of Azerbaijan noted for his Armenian Genocide denial and his Azerification policies during the Soviet era on Karabakh
- Ilham Aliyev, current President of Azerbaijan noted for his Armenian Genocide denial and support of using force as a solution to the Nagorno-Karabakh dispute
- Cevdet Bey, Van governor involved in Armenian Genocide
- Dr. Mehmet Reşit Bey, Diyarbakır governor involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Congressman Dan Burton, Armenian Genocide denial
- Dick Cheney, Armenian Genocide denial
- Abülfaz Elçibay, former President of Azerbaijan, advocate of Pan-Turkism, and supporter of Alparslan Türkeş
- Recep Erdogan, Armenian Genocide denial
- Yusuf Halacoglu, Armenian Genocide denial
- Abdul Hamid II, architect of the Hamidian massacres
- İsgandar Hamidov, former Azerbaijani Minister of the Interior who threatened Armenia with a nuclear strike
- Dennis Hastert, Armenian Genocide denial
- Yasin Hayal, Turkish ultra-nationalist who encouraged the actions of Ogün Samast
- Joseph Lieberman, Armenian Genocide denial
- Kerim Kerimov, Azeri cartoonist noted for his anti-Armenian cartoons often including the phrase "Terrorism, narkomania, and armenism are the same disease."
- Tom Lantos, Armenian Genocide denial
- Omer Lutem, Armenian Genocide denial
- Bob Livingston, Armenian Genocide denial
- Justin McCarthy, Armenian Genocide denial
- Topal Osman, involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Turgut Özal, late President of Turkey and advocate of Pan-Turkism and Armenian Genocide denial
- Cemal Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Enver Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Talat Pasha, architect of the Armenian Genocide
- Dogu Perincek, Armenian Genocide denial
- Condoleeza Rice, Armenian Genocide denial
- Russian Neo-Nazi groups, responsible for brutal killings of Armenians in Russia
- Ramil Safarov, assassin of Lt. Gurgen Markarian
- Ogün Samast, assassin of Hrant Dink
- Behaeddin Shakir, founding member of the Committee of Union and Progress, involved in the Armenian Genocide
- Joseph Stalin, brutal dictator of the Soviet Union who assigned Karabakh to Azerbaijan as the acting commissar of nationalities in 1923 and caused the deaths of tens of thousands of innocent Armenians who were either real or perceived "enemies of the state".
- Thorda Abbott-Watt, Armenian Genocide denial
- Alparslan Türkeş, late founder of Turkey's radical Nationalist Action Party and advocate of Pan-Turkism, Armenian Genocide denial, and anti-Armenianism
- Samuel Weems, Armenian Genocide denial and general anti-Armenianism
Individuals circumventing the word "genocide"
The following is a list of individuals who are on the Hall of Shame for stopping short of using the word "genocide" to describe the events of 1915.
Armenian political hall of shame
This section covers politicians of the Republic of Armenia who have acted against the interests of Armenians
- Robert Kocharian, allowing beatings of peaceful protesters and rampant corruption
- Levon Ter-Petrossian, authoritarian tendancies during presidency