A large number of Armenian fonts are available using the old style of encoding, called ARMSCII. Many of those can be downloaded at the Armenian Fonts and Files page. The new and improved encoding system, which is universal and interchangeable is Unicode. I highly recommend documents be prepared using Unicode, and old documents and web pages be converted to Unicode.
- ArmUni - utility to convert ARMSCII files to Unicode
- Western Armenian Keyboard Layout
- Armenian Unicode Encoding (for technical users only)
- ArmUnicode.org - Installation, fonts, alternate keyboards
- Alternate source for Unicode installation/use information