The Armenian Church usually refers to the Armenian Apostolic Church, named because of its establishment bye and All of Turkey, which has jurisdiction in the modern day Republic of Turkey led by His Beatitude Archbishop Mesrob Mutafyan.
The three historic aforementioned hierarchal sees administer to the Dioceses under their jurisdiction as they see fit, however, the superespective Dicos, each hierarchical See, including the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, has a Monastic Brotherhood.
There are also Armenian Catholic and Protestant Churches, which are well established in the Armenian Diaspora.
- Worldwide Armenian Church Directory
- About the Armenian Apostolic Church
- About the Armenian Catholic Church
- About the Armenian Protestant Church
- Armenian Church Service Explanation - Rules, participation, kiss of peace, etc.
- Morning Service or Matins
- Divine Liturgy or Surp Badarak
- Requiem Service or Hokehankist
- Armenian Wedding Service - translation and explanation
- Armenian Christmas
- Armenian Easter
- S Sargis Feast Day